User guide for the timetable viewer
The grid layout
You may be familiar with using online maps, and using Timetable World should be a similar experience. We have taken the best up-to-date online map tools and adapted them for displaying books. You move around a timetable using the mouse or your fingers depending on the type of device you are using - just the same.
The Timetable World viewer is fast because only the pages you are viewing are downloaded.
Please take a moment to discover the additional buttons Timetable World has added. They will help you to:
- Get an overview of the whole timetable or map
- Move quickly to different locations
- Jump to specific timetables using the bookmarks
- Save your location (anonymously) and share it with others
- Switch to another timetable without exiting.